The Catherine Palace is re-open for visiting from 13th July, with necessary anti-pandemic safety standards maintained, including regular disinfection of contact surfaces.
HEALTH & SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS (indoors):
- Refrain from visiting the Museum if you have symptoms of cold/flu or feel unwell
- Wear hygienic masks and gloves indoors
- Keep social distancing of 1.5–2 metres
- Mind social-distancing floor marks at queuing points such as Cloakroom, Ticket Desks, Tour Entry Points, etc.
- Use hand antiseptics
- Use contactless payment wherever possible
The Palace is open daily except Tuesdays (July 14 open), 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last entry 5 p.m.).
Timed Admission Tickets are available in advance only at our Official Website and on the day at Catherine Park Ticket Booths near the Lyceum Arch if online tickets left unsold. Valid hard-copy IDs and documents allowing free or reduced rates are required.
Admission to Displays: 5 visitors every 15 minutes, with free audio guides for groups of 5 maximum.
Palace Tour currently includes:
- Main Staircase
- Great Hall & Antechambers
- State Rooms (including Amber Room) up to Chinese Drawing Room of Alexander I
- Memorial Rooms of Alexander I
- The Romanovs at Tsarskoe Selo exhibition
- Agate Rooms, Turkish Bath and Concert Hall in the Catherine Park
- Imperial Arms and Armour Collection at the Arsenal in the Alexander Park
- Court Carriages at Tsarskoe Selo exhibition in the Duty Stable
- Russia in the Great War museum at the Martial Chamber